Q2 2015 Issue
The Q2 2015 issue of AECbytes Magazine was published in July 2015, and includes the following articles:
- Why Isn't There a Smarter BIM Tool for Building Design, Yet?
- Autodesk AEC Summit: 2016 Release and Upcoming Products
- One Design: Blurring the Lines Between Architects, Engineers, and Contractors
- Firm Profile – DeSimone Consulting Engineers
- AIA 2015 Convention and Expo
- 10 Years of RTC Australasia
- The Power of a Pre-Linked ArchiCAD Template
- Aconex: Cloud Platform for AEC Collaboration
- Revit 2016's New Physical-Realistic Rendering Engine
- Midwest University
- SKYSITE: Cloud-Based Document Management for Construction
You can access a FREE digital copy (PDF or iPad version) or purchase a printed copy of the Q1 2015 issue using this link.
Click here to return to the magazine index page.