Q1 2016 Issue
The Q1 2016 issue of AECbytes Magazine was published in April 2016, and includes the following articles:
- BIM in Low Cost Housing
- 2015 Year in Review for AEC Technology
- 3D Scanning for Better BIM
- Archetris Schema: Early-stage Programming and Space Planning
- The Power of a Pre-Linked ArchiCAD Template, Part 4 – Publisher Sets
- Book Review: Data Driven Design and Construction
- People Profile: Mani Subramanian, Sixth Dimension
- Technology Solutions for AEC Exhibited at Autodesk University 2015
- Loblolly House – From the AECbytes Archives
You can access a FREE digital copy (PDF or iPad version) or purchase a printed copy of the Q1 2016 issue using this link.
Click here to return to the magazine index page.