Q2 2016 Issue
The Q2 2016 issue of AECbytes Magazine was published in July 2016, and includes the following articles:
- Zaha Hadid Architects (Excerpt from BIM Evaluation Study Report)
- ArchiCAD 20
- People Profile: Walid Thabet, Professor of Building Construction, Virginia Tech
- In Defense of Traditional 3D Laser Scanning
- Book Review: BIM Management Handbook
- Invicara BIM Assure: Cloud-Based Collaborative Model Checker
- How Mead & Hunt Marshals Resources to Improve Project Delivery
- Vectorworks 2016 Design Summit
- What's New in Revit 2017?
- Firm Profile: ROJO Architecture
- Autodesk AEC 2017 Product Portfolio
You can access a FREE digital copy (PDF or iPad version) or purchase a printed copy of the Q2 2016 issue using this link.
Click here to return to the magazine index page.