- BIM for Architecture
- BIM for Structural Engineering
- BIM for MEP
- Construction Modeling and Management
- Construction Planning
- Infrastructure Design
- Facilities Management
- BIM Objects/ Specifications
- City Information Modeling (CIM)
- BIM Issue Management
- Model Review and Clash Detection
- Collaboration, PM, and PIM
- 2D Drafting and 3D CAD
- Design Visualization
- Energy/Lighting/ Performance Analysis
- Structural Analysis
- Space Planning and Programming
- Accounting and Finance
- Resellers and Consultants
- Reality Capture (Software)
- Laser Scanning (Hardware)
- Hardware and Peripherals
- Mobile Apps
The objective of AECbytes VendorHub is to provide AEC professionals with a comprehensive "at-a-glance" listing of AEC technology solutions and services grouped into related categories. All vendors in the AEC space have the opportunity to participate in AECbytes VendorHub and list their products and/or services for a nominal fee.
Please use the links on the left to browse through the solutions and services in different categories. You can also see the latest news from the participating vendors highlighted below.
Hope you find VendorHub a useful resource for finding relevant products and services more easily and keeping updated on their significant developments.
IES Offers Exceptional Loads Analysis Capability for Building and HVAC Design
In response to industry feedback, IES have made a range of innovative updates to the loads and sizing capabilities within its IESVE software. Use these tools to:
- Generate accurate building, room, and system loads for building design engineering and HVAC equipment sizing using the ASHRAE Heat Balance Method
- Use 3D modeling of the building to provide powerful visualization for easy checking/editing of geometry and account for heat transfer between adjacent spaces
- Speed up the process of assigning relevant information with readily customizable templates, resulting in a quick and easy workflow that reduces potential for error
- Take into account solar shading, thermal mass, and self-shading of the building to more accurately determine cooling loads for ‘right-sizing’ HVAC equipment
- Produce easy to read, standardized reports that provide a range of useful engineering checks, including cfm/sf and sf/ton
- Uncover opportunities for design optimization before and after defining the HVAC system.
- Continue seamlessly to annual energy simulation, perform advanced modeling of thermal conditions or integration of HVAC controls with natural ventilation or complete the entire workflow from geometry to LEED reports with IESVE’s integrated 90.1 PRM Navigator.
For more information visit: https://www.iesve.com/loads.
New Video Case Study: Hear how GHD used ProjectWise Construction Management to reduce costs and streamline workflows in Ordot Dump closure project.
GHD estimates that they saved over $340,000 in change order costs through negotiations backed by the data in the ProjectWise Construction Management system (formerly known as EADOC). The GHD team also saved approximately 800 work hours in managing RFIs and submittals, and significantly increased efficiency for the entire project team.
- Easy-to-use task management provides the new Task Board with direct connection to the open collaboration platform bim+. The Task Board provides support for interdisciplinary collaboration thanks to the clear assignment of tasks, and therefore offers a high level of transparency.
- A wealth of innovations in the area of modeling simplify the modification of 3D solids and offer new options for creation and display. Thanks to the fundamental redesign of the functions for section and view generation, you can create your designs even more smoothly.
- A new function for automatically updating plans ensures that they are always up-to-date.
To make Allplan Architecture 2017 the most stable and user-friendly Allplan version, we have implemented many customer requests and detailed improvements. As a result, Allplan 2017 is the ideal tool for your day-to-day work.
FINE4Rate: the BIM power to the benchmark software for the house energy rating in Australia
4M has launched FINE4Rate, a customised BIM application which provides the BIM power to the benchmark software for house energy rating in Australia (supported by CSIRO and the Australian Government Department of Climate Change). FINE4Rate by 4M, the customized BIM application for the NatHERS thermal comfort modelling environment, brings the power and speed of BIM to all Energy Assessors, users of the AccuRate Sustainability Software. For further technical details see: http://www.au.4mbim.com/fine4rate/.
In addition, detailed training courses on FINE4Rate are provided by SmartRate in association with 4M Australia. SmartRate is one of the most experienced training centers in the country, specialized in the energy efficiency requirements of the Building Code of Australia.
(see at http://www.smartrate.com.au/training/courses/workshops/fine4rate).
Twinmotion 2018 – Silver Winner of the 2017 BATIMAT Innovation Awards
Abvent is proud to announce that on September 18, at the 2017 BATIMAT Innovation Awards ceremony (Mondial du Bâtiment Awards 2017), Abvent and Twinmotion 2018 were awarded the Silver prize in the "Digital, BIM & New technology" category of the Innovation Awards 2017.
The 'I' in BIM: Information is the most valuable part of BIM and ARCHICAD 20 helps designers to bring out the most of it!
Graphical Favorites: Brand new Graphical Favorites provide excellent visual feedback about saved element settings with automatically-generated, colored 2D or 3D thumbnail previews — available instantly for every Tool.
BIM Visualization: ARCHICAD 20 brings project visualization to the next level by updating the CineRender Engine and enabling more accurate handling of "free-form" (Non‐Uniform Rational Basis Splines) shapes.
Fresh look at BIM: The fully-refreshed user interface maximizes working area; the clean and modern tool and command icons look sharp. Tab-based navigation keeps you where the action is: right in front of you.
This is the free Tekla Structures BIM storage. Find, import, install, and share internally and globally. Produce high quality models efficiently.